APEM develops and manufactures professional switch products for diversified markets including instrumentation, medical, communications, industrial automation, defense and transport. The APEM group supplies more than 20,000 customers worldwide.
APEM FNR Series Sealed Rocker Switches - Specifically designed for easy forward & reverse control, the APEM FNR series rocker switch provides the utmost in user comfort, guaranteeing maximum efficiency and highly intuitive operation.
APEM Panel Mount LED Indicators - The APEM Q25 and Q30 series are constructed using a PCB with 6 SMT LED chips and built in failsafe protection, a molded fresnel lens scatters the LED light to give that all-round illumination.
APEM Q Series Half Inch LED Indicators - The new half inch Q series is a great replacement for any 1/2" indicator currently on the market, using LED technology with reliable IP67 panel sealing.
- APEM Ultramec 6C - The Ultramec 6 offers significantly smaller dimensions than the Multimec switch series with an 8 x 8mm footprint, 2.5mm height and standard J-bend terminals, making it an excellent pushbutton option for handheld devices or in applications that are limited in both space and height.
- APEM New Capacitive Switches - The new CP Series Capacitive switch technology senses the touch of a finger and creates an electrical charge to activate the switch.
- Piezo Switch PBA C - Unlike most piezo switches with pulse-only outputs, APEM's Piezo Switch PBA C function mimics behavior of a standard switch: the longer the actuator is pressed, the longer the output response - up to 20 seconds.
- FP Pushbutton Switch - APEM offers the choice to backlight the plunger or symbol on the FP Pushbutton Switch depending upon the application. APEM FP switches also have the option to be momentary or latching.
- Heilind Receives Distribution Excellence Award from APEM - Heilind has received this recognition nearly every year since the award's 2004 inception, in addition to having been recognized as APEM's Distributor of the Year three times.
- Global RF Solutions for the Medical Market - View our portfolio of connectors designed to meet the rigorous demands of the medical market APEM now offers Mil-Spec Toggle Switches -Solving difficult switching problems for industries that require the highest specifications in durability and safety.
- APEM Offers IR Series Pushbutton Switch for Harsh Environments - New, 16mm bushing offered with IP67 sealing.
- APEM introduces Q-Series of LED Indicators - New Product Features Vibrant Colors, Long Life Expectancy and Durable Design.